Senior Web Developer at Esoko – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Esoko solves fundamental flaws linked to paper-based data collection systems. Our solution combines mobile and web-based tools for data collection and analysis, with field deployment and management, to gain insights into targeted individuals and communities. Our services include customized software development for digital surveys, to collect biometric and spatial data; web-enabled reporting dashboards; field agent recruitment, training and management; and verification and payment solution for social protection and agricultural programs.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and resourceful software engineers who are passionate about building great products, someone who loves being part of a team and thinks customer experience.
About the job
- Work in an agile cross-functional team with other frontend engineers, backend engineers, and product designers.
- Develop and improve our Data Collection Platform and Analytics Platform
- Mentor other team members through pair programming, code reviews, and ad-hoc assistance.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
Required Skills or Experience
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Experience with Webpack
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience with type checking solutions (e.g. Flow, TypeScript)
- Experience with testing frameworks
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]