Senior Assistant Secretary, Monitoring Evaluation at Public Services Commission – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The Public Services Commission invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to fill the following vacancies as Senior Assistant Secretary
(Research Information Monitoring Evaluation Division)
To provide operational support for the achievement of the objective of the Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collates inputs for the formulation and implementation of policies on research, monitoring and evaluation by the Commission;
- Collates inputs for the development of mechanism to ensure quality assurance and risk management for research, monitoring and evaluation activities of the Commission;
- Undertakes monitoring and evaluation activities of the Commission;
- Collates and analyses data for the preparation of reports on the state of the public service and other human resource activities;
- Collates, processes and analyses data of human resource of public service organisations;
- Documents and facilitates the dissemination of research and M&E findings of the Commission;
- Collates inputs for the preparation of the annual budget of the division:
- Collates inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the unit; and,
- Monitors and appraises the performance of staff in the unit
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a master’s degree in the Social Science. Statistics, or any related field, from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor’s Degree relevant work experience
Applications together detailed CV and copies of relevant are to be submitted to the address below within two (2) weeks from the date of the publication
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX GP1618