Savana Signatures is a Ghana-based For-Impact ICT4D NGO with a focus on Quality Education, Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights, and Skills Development.
Job Title: Head Of Programmes
To lead, develop and manage the program team to achieve the aspirations of Savana Signatures 2019-2023 through Programme Development, Effective Coordination, Consolidation, Technical Support and Guidance by ensuring a Cohesive Team spirit and Motivation to perform.
He/she manages and ensures effective Monitoring and Evaluation, resource mobilization, prioritization and allocation as well as work plan coherence.
Required Skills or Experience
- Research Based Graduate Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Development Studies, or related fields from an accredited University.
- Training in Project Management and Planning, Human Resource Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in the NGO sector, 3 years of which should be in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience in designing, setting up and coordinating monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment systems, frameworks and processes of a program
- Experience in fundraising from a diversity of sources including governments, aid agencies and private sector donors.
- Proven experience of research work
- In-depth understanding of Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation
- Sound and up to date knowledge of development concepts, methodologies and techniques including demonstrated understanding of youth, gender as well as reproductive health issues in development and demonstrable commitment to their promotion.
- Demonstrable understanding of gender equality within an organisation and in programme work.
- Sound knowledge in the political, social, economic and historic environment in which Savana Signatures’ programmes are operating
- Understanding of the Project Cycle Management
- Excellent understanding of development partnerships, fund-raising and donor strategies
- Strong knowledge of M&E methodology, Framework designs, theories of change and quality assurance.
How To Apply
Interested? Then apply for this position by visiting https://savsign.org/work-with-us/vacancy/ and sending a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to [email protected]