Samsung Electronics Ghana Job Vacancy : Head of CE – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
1. Maximize revenue and profit by setting sales strategies and plans that focuses on the assigned region/market based on the sales strategies.
2. Build the foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit by providing continued support through communication with the assigned region/market.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Sales target management] Manage the optimal sales target that will drive the growth of the business unit and drive to encourage employee morale.
2. [Sales strategy setting] Review the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned market, product, and competitor data.
3. [Sales support] Manage the material and human resources support to a relevant region or business organization and their efforts to meet the sales target.
4. [Sales monitoring, opportunity identification and risk management] Monitor sales and operation status and other issues and eliminate risk factors through communication.
Skills and Qualifications
• Leads small teams of professionals with limited control over budget spending or HR management such as recruiting or dismissal and supervises mentoring and coaching for team members
• Typically implements short-term action plans rather than developing policy, process or strategy
• Enhances or Improves methods or procedures and provides coaching to team members to ensure successful outcome
• Has expertise in most or all job areas within a job family
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• Typically requires a minimum 12 years of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree, or 10 years and a Master’s degree, or a PhD with 7 years experience