Sales Development Associate at AMAF – Jobs in Ghana
The Sales Development Associate will focus full-time on generating new leads and scheduling meetings with gallery prospects who might be a fit for AMAF. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
• Generate outbound leads via cold calling and email campaigns
• Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers.
• Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
• Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
• Follow up on marketing generated leads and conduct research to evaluate partnership opportunity and fit
• Effectively communicate AMAF value proposition in sales outreach to galleries to generate interest in the AMAF platform
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
• Thrives on challenges and driven to exceed goals
• Has a growth mindset and learns quickly.
• Succeeds in a fast-paced, metric-driven role and team
• Compelling and persuasive communicator
• Comfortable managing communication and outreach across a large target client-base
• Experience using Salesforce and working in a sales team environment is a major plus
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work