Sales and Administrative Manager at Vinci Hair Clinic – Jobs in Ghana
Vinci Hair Clinic Ghana is part of the world’s leading medical group, Vinci Hair Clinic, with headquarters in London, UK. We have over 33 clinics in over 15 countries worldwide. We specialise in hair loss restoration.
The Accra clinic opened in May 2019, and we are looking to build up the local team with the recruitment of a Sales and Administrative Manager.
– Dynamic self starter capable of independently following up on leads and converting them to clients.
– Previous experience of working with a Customer Relationship Management System essential. We currently use Salesforce.
– Confidence and ability to relate to high net worth individuals.
– Articulate and an excellent communicator.
– Excellent social media marketing skills.
– Experience of working to and achieving revenue targets.
– Experience of working with international brands within the service sector is essential and within the medical aesthetic sector would be ideal.
– University graduate with international exposure.
– Achieving sales targets set and agreed.
– Responsible for the smooth running of the office, managing an office assistant.
– Using digital marketing skills to develop and promote the brand‘s online presence.
– Keeping the CRM system up to date.
– Developing relationships with various stakeholders.
– Developing and maintaining the brand values and integrity.
– Liaising and communicating effectively with team members around the world.
We offer an opportunity to work in a new and exciting field of medical aesthetics, working for a global brand and a diverse workforce. We also offer a very competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, skills and performance.
Please contact us with your salary expectations and visit all our social media pages prior to the interview.
Vinci Hair Clinic Ghana
Ghana’s 1st Hair Restoration Clinic
2nd floor, Boundary Road Shiashie, East Legon (Opposite Gethsemane Memorial Gardens)
Tel: +2333 0255 4495
WhatsApp: +2335 5556 8046
Further information can be found at: