Sales Administrator at Ghana National Association of the Deaf – Jobs in Ghana
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Ghana National Association of the Deaf (GNAD) is a non-profit
organization that advocates for the rights of individuals who are deaf
and hard of hearing. GNAD works through right-based advocacy on
cross-cutting issues aimed at facilitating access to public goods and
services for the deaf communities.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified persons for the
following position at its national secretariat, Accra: Sales
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Accredited diploma/degree or HND
- Location: Accra
To apply for the position, please submit your application, detailed
Curriculum Vitae (CV), copy of academic certificates to the Executive
For further inquiries, please email the Executive Director:
Closing Date: 12th March, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews in Accra