Job Title: Secretary
- Answer telephone and addresses caller questions and concerns.
- Transfers calls to proper individual and/or department as needed.
- Mails student report cards, school brochures, and other necessary forms.
- Welcomes visitors to the school and provides directions around the building as needed.
- Types up and contributes to school bulletin or newsletter.
- Assists in designing and drawing up promotional and informational materials for parents.
- Provides students with tardy slips.
- Maintains records of student absences.
- Accepts and processes tuition and school lunch payments from parents.
- Makes bank deposits.
- Sorts and distributes mail delivered to school office.
- Contacts parents in the event of student illness or behavioral issues.
- Maintains student records and files.
- Uses computer database or filing system to update records as necessary.
- Manages and updates school calendar.
- Provides administrative support to principal or other upper level administrator as needed.
- Takes dictation and transcribes documents.
- Attends office meetings and takes minutes.
- Distributes paychecks to school staff.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Higher national diploma or bachelor degree
- Previous work experience in an office setting will be an added advantage.
Location- Osu Accra
How To Apply
Interested applicant should send Resume with application to- [email protected]
The management of the school will contact only shortlisted candidate.