Safari Valley Resort New Jobs 2019
An amazing resort within the Safari Group, will soon introduce unto the market a unique product, a kind never seen in Ghana in the valleys of the Okere District in the Eastern Region.
Job Title: Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
This facility branded as the Safari Valley Resort where “Hospitality will mimic nature” seeks to employ hotel professionals with the right competencies, skills and character into its fold.
A wide range of both blue and white collar jobs are available for prospective applicants.
Selected candidates will be subjected to a three (3) months’ intensive and professionally measured training and orientation before the trial opening phase.
Again selected candidates would be accommodated on the premises where the resort is located to enable been to give customised services to the guests.
- Minimum of Diploma certificate
Skills & Competencies
- Proven experience as a housekeeper in a 3 to 5 star hotel
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests
- Good Communication skills (Medium)
- Good interpersonal skills (High)
- Good and physical fitness (Low)
- Hard worker (Low)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, CVs plus two passport-sized pictures and also indicate the positions being applied for to the email address below:
Closing Date for submission of applications: Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.