RTI Officers at Ministry of Information – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The Government of Ghana, through the Ministry of Information, will commence the implementation of the Right-to-Information Act 2019 from 1st January, 2020. Consequently, we invite applications from qualified Ghanaians for the positions listed as RTI Officers
• Provide support in compiling and publishing and maintaining up-to-date information in the form of a manual to facilitate easy access to information.
• Comply with the procedures for handling any requests under the Right to Information Act, thereby ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely, specific and confidential manner;
• Serve as the designated contact for all enquiries relating to the Right to Information within a designated public institution.
• Receive, record, acknowledge and process applications for information within the periods as prescribed in the law;
• Co-ordinate responses to requests for information under Act 989;
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date register of requests including details of any disclosures, refusals, advice and guidance;
• Monitor and track the progress of requests and produce regular
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields:
o Communications Studies
o Information Studies
• Completed the one-year mandatory national service; and
• A minimum of two years of working experience post-national
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the undersigned or via email through
• Application letter stating the position applied for;
• Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of stated academic/ professional qualifications;
• Detailed curriculum vitae;
• Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) work related/academic referees; and
• National Service certificate
Kindly note that all applicants will be required to sit and pass the on line Civil Service graduate entry examination. Details of this examination will be communicated in due course.
Ministry of Information
P.O. Box M41
Closing Date: 13 December, 2019
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!