The CMM is a key strategic leadership role requiring therapeutic area expertise and clear business understanding to identify and address the relevant medical needs of clinical practice, to successfully support the optimal use of Roche products.
Job Title: Medical Manager
- He/she links the affiliate to Global Medical Affairs objectives to deliver on data generation, knowledge exchange / data communications, and to lead KOL engagement in a scientific manner.
- The CMM acts as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety of Roche products, putting patients at the center of his/her actions
Development and management of the medical planAdvertisement
- Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning (including budget), input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy.
- Align the local medical plan with the local marketing, CT/IMT/DST strategy and global medical plan, under supervision of Medical Director.
- Congress overview and guidelines development.
Medical expertise and customer insights to the brand team
- Offer expert opinion aligned with LCT/IMT/DSC medical recommendations on scientific medical information to identify and develop effective peer-to-peer relationships to execute our product strategies, while holding high ethical standards, compliance to Roche SOP and local/international Regulations.
- Research, collate, present and offer data insights related to the dedicated disease area and product(s).
- Research and support the team in identifying disease areas that can be supported in the affiliate.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific and medical data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional purposes.
- Manage Medical Information activities in accordance with regional/local model, referencing global standard responses
- Manage publication-related activities according to Roche Policy and SOPs
- Develop a customer-centricity culture, making sure promotional/medical/scientific communications address HCP needs and optimize patient benefit and safety while keeping a fair balance and compliance with regulations and SOPs.
- Contribution to local clinical operations activities
KOL engagement plan and execution
- Maintain regular contacts with investigators for key studies
- Identify and develop scientific relationship with external KOLs/ experts who are qualified sources of insight and advice
- Ensure that all activities towards external experts / KOLs are harmonized across the affiliate
- Share Best Practices across customers to facilitate improved patients outcome
- Planning and execution of relevant scientific advisory boards and expert meetings
Closing Date : 18 July, 2020