RF Optimization and Performance Manager at Vodafone – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- To manage and provide effective leadership to the Radio Optimization and Performance team to optimize the radio networks (2G/3G/4G) to ensure that the network quality and customer experience meet Vodafone Group KPIs, Ghana Regulatory KPIs, customer experience and revenue objectives.
- Radio Optimization: Ensure effective optimization and prompt resolution of customer complaints and degrading KPIs that impact on customer experience
- Financial Management: Ensure efficient management of OPEX and CAPEX budget through effective planning, design and deployment to achieve business KPIs (EBITDA, revenue, etc.)
- Strategic Direction – To set out the strategic direction (medium and short term direction and roadmap) for the Network optimization to align with Vodafone Group standards
- Leadership – Inspire, coach and influence the professional development of the team to maximise performance and meet business goals
- Innovation – Seek out new technologies and undertake optimization trials and be responsible for best practices in line with Vodafone Group Standards.
- BSc Electrical & Electronic Engineering or BSc Telecom Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in radio systems and emerging technologies
- Highly proficient with cellular network design & operational, telecoms principles, cellular wireless technologies, radio access network design
- Experience in 4G optimization and performance
- Excellent management skills at a senior level of a multi-disciplined technical team.