Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
We are a top-notch private paediatric practice offering high quality and affordable health services to children. Located in Tema and Afienya, we are poised to reach out to children in all of Tema and its environs in order to ensure their utmost healthcare. If you are looking to bring your cutting-edge professional skills to enhance the objectives outlined above, then this is your chance to join us as: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (X2)(Locations: Tema Community 6 & 26)
Reporting to the Director, the job purpose is to ensure the smooth running of all administrative duties of the clinic as well as supervise the cleanliness and maintenance of facilities.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle all administrative activities, including managing the front desk on a full-time basis,.
- Manage clients who visit the facility from reception until they leave the premises upon receipt of treatment prescribed by attending physician. Receive and direct them appropriately.
- Ensure all sections of the practice are working towards optimal client satisfaction
- Grow the public health services of the practice including school health activities
- Manage all documents and correspondence from and to the facility including telephone calls
- Supervise orderlies, housekeeping and security staff in the execution of their duties.
- Directly responsible for the human resource needs of all administrative and clinical staff of the facility.
- Represent the Clinic at meetings as directed by the Director
Required Skills or Experience
- A Tertiary degree or its equivalent
- 2-3 years Front Desk, Customer Care and/or administrative experience, preferably in Health Care
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Good Records Management Skills
- Basic administrative skills
- Good people management skills and the ability to coach and train others.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to respect, abide by and uphold set operating standards.
- Competent in Microsoft office applications
Qualified applicants should send their applications and CV to the following email address: [email protected]
- Closing Date is Friday, 25th January, 2019 at 5.00pm.
Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted