Relationship Officer at Reputable Financial Institution – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable Financial Institution is seeking to hire a young and dynamic individual to fill a Relationship Officer role. The ideal candidate will perform the following:
- Interacts with informal sector particularly, the micro and small sized enterprises within an identifiable community earmarked for operation
- Represents the institution through involvement in local civic, social and professional organizations as appropriate
- Gathers all potential and interested customers by organising them into identifiable groups for orientation on the institutions product and services to maximize outreach, build and maintain client relationship in support of the goal of achieving sustainable loan portfolio growth
- Analyses financial statements by using financial ratios, client/ business visit as business appraisal to evaluate repayment sources, to prepare loan recommendations.
- Responsible for processing the loans for qualified clients to be disbursed through their account.
- Clients are informed of the disbursement and the loan terms are communicated in a language that they do understand
- Monitors members until contract ends for another disbursement
- Acts on the loan aging report generated from the e-merge for collection of past-due or delinquent accounts to ensure 100% loan recovery
- Management of portfolio quality through the group guarantee and timely refund of repayment made on behalf of defaulting clients
- Assists in training and seeking client welfare in line with the institutions agenda on client’s welfare.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum Higher National Diploma from a recognised Polytechnic with at least two years of experience in credit underwriting of middle market commercial loans.
- Must have a thorough understanding of commercial lending, loan documentation, secured and unsecured transactions and lending regulations.
- Should have experience selling banking products (credit and non-credit products) to new customers as well as cross-sell to existing customers.
- Knowledge of banking laws and regulations
- Must speak two or more local languages.
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected]
Kindly state the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : February 28,2020.