Relationship Manager at Standard Chartered Bank – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Ensure quality of the sales pitch and lead them with the clients. Also review the Term sheets before delivering to clients.
- Work with Credit Analyst and obtain all pre-deal clearances.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Oversee ARM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
- Senior client calling and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation. Also engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues.
Client on-boarding & deal execution
- Work closely with CA, product partners and analyze a) wallet size b) determine appropriateness of the product and c) work out a comprehensive account plan.
- Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
- Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
- Oversee the ARM to ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
- Liaising with Legal/external counsel/Credit Risk Control in preparation and execution of non standard complex transactions along with product partners.
- Work with Client Due Dilligence team to ensure proper completion of eCDDs.
Account Management & portfolio quality
- Along with the product partner, push for line utilization of complex and structured transactions. Oversee the ARM in ensuring high utilization of regular WC facilities.
- Review Failed Trade status, EAR, ASTAR CCRT, etc with the CA to ensure discipline and quality in portfolio
- Review the excess/past due situation with ARM to ensure they are regularized and also facilitate approvals wherever required.
- Review and monitor the client profitability to ensure there are no revenue leakages.
- Attend various internal or external sales/ non sales meetings like CIC, stakeholders Meeting, Portfolio Review Meeting.
- Maintain record of Confidentiality Agreement (Sales Team Leader to maintain file & copies will also be held by signatories to the agreement)
- Overall responsible and accountable for the credit quality of the assigned/acquired portfolio.