Perform duties related to land surveying for identifying land ownership and property boundaries.
Job Title: Land Surveyor
- Conduct records management activities and performs historical and legal land ownership research.
- Develop and inspect land surveying project contracts.
- Support field measurement and layout.
- Conduct standard calculations to identify areas, elevation, and volumes of field survey notes.
- Conduct basic calculations using field note data.
- Read, utilize and interpret design drawings and topographic maps.
- Study, learn and interpret CAD computer applications.
Closing Date : 26 May, 2020