Regional Senior IT Auditor – West Africa Region
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Regional Senior IT Auditor for the West Africa Region, you will provide leadership in the review and advisory on all key information systems and infrastructure within the region either independently or jointly with other teams. You will be responsible for leading, conducting and advising on all information systems audit work within the region including audits of computer applications, information security and technological solutions at the region and within national offices. You will also champion Information Technology (IT) use within the regional internal audit team through capacity building in line with Global Internal Audit strategic direction.
You will be expected to operate with considerable independence within the scope of your assignments. You will interact regularly with IT and non-IT personnel and management at the national office and regional level, necessitating a wide degree of creativity and latitude, in addition to well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information technology, management information systems, information security, accounting, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in information technology (IT) or information systems audit and advisory.
- Technical professional certification required CISA (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CA (Chartered Accountant) a plus.
- Extensive engagement experience with management at middle and senior level.
- Experience in terms of assisting with the development and/or improvement of IT audit methodologies.
- Proficiency in English language skills, French intermediate is a plus.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel up to 20 -30% of the time.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 15 JULY 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*Preferred position location: Accra, Ghana. Other locations possible in the West Africa Region where WVI is registered to operate.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.