Quality Assurance Manager at Reputable Company – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable Food Processing company is seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager.
• The Quality Assurance Manager plays a crucial role in the company by working tirelessly to ensure that the employees, products, services and processes meet the needs of the clients and industry standards relating to food quality and safety.
• Maintaining, implementing and updating the quality system of the company
• Developing, documenting and implementing the administrative and procedural activities (Policy and Procedure manuals) in the quality system to ensure that the requirements and goals of products are fulfilled
• Monitoring processes by trend analysis and audits and implementing a feedback system that will ensure compliance with SOPs and work instructions for the prevention of errors
• Working with operating staff to determine, negotiate and agree on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Establishing and sustaining a quality-driven culture within the company
• Determining training needs
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality by championing objectives to maximize financial and operational results of the company
• Supervision of laboratory staff
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
• Setting customer service standards and ensuring compliance
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first degree in Food Science, Food Process Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biological Science
• A minimum of three years’ work in area of quality in a manufacturing industry, preferably, a food processing company.
• Participation in training courses in Quality Programmes
Essential Skills/ Knowledge
• Familiarization and hands – on approach to the implementation of Quality Management and Food Safety programmes and tools, namely, Total Quality Management, ISO9000, Continuous Improvement, Statistical Process Control, Benchmarking, Cost of Quality, Good Housekeeping – 5S, Waste Reduction – 7W, HACCP/ISO22000, ISO14000
Location: Ejisu Kwaso – Kumasi
Interested applicants should please apply with their CVs and covering letter to:
Closing Date: 28 June, 2019