Responsible for establishing significant relationships with local industry stakeholders to convert business opportunities
to sales. Sense of urgency to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets per quarter and return of investments.
Responsible for coaching and motivating sales team to exceed targets, under a leading by doing approach. Responsible
for developing local market expertise and profound knowledge of customer segment needs to build value propositions.
Job Title: Commercial Manager – Supply
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
1- Lead customer acquisition process and lead generation with sales team through an opportunity pipeline management approach (e.g. SPANCOP = Suspect, Prospect, Approach, Negotiate, Contract, Order, and Payment) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), which drive very much customer satisfaction, and company profitability.
2 – Drive and coach the Sales Team to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets of Fuels in line with local & Global Plans.
3 – Monitor the performance of key customer accounts, contracts, assets, account receivables, debits and price / discount execution through sales team and internal interfaces with supply & logistic teams, finance, marketing, legal, CSC.
4 – Build effective relationships with local market stakeholders (government, industry, class associations and key accounts) to develop business opportunities.
5 – Monitor the market segments trends, competitor movements and prepare sales forecasting per business segment for bulk fuels and lubes with support of Business Planning team.
6 – Liaise effectively with the Supply and trading team from Trafigura to source cargoes competitively and adopt the right trading techniques to drive our competitiveness in the market.
7 – Liaise with Finance on the FX hedging for receivables to reduce our exposure to currency volatilities PUMA ENERGY GROUP
- Undergraduate University degree in Finance, Economics, International Business or other related field that would provide a strong background is required.
- Master’s Post Graduate degree is preferred. 7-10 years or more experience in related field including global experience in a leadership role including experience in development/planning/strategy at the corporate level.
- High level of proficiency in use of existing software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, etc).
- Ability to effectively interface with management at all levels and as well as contacts outside the organization.
- Bilingual: English and +.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, organizational, creative problem solving, verbal and written skills.
- Confident, organized, self-starting personality with the ability to understand and clearly communicate a wide range of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Ability to maintain an objective, rational perspective while providing a logical, pragmatic and factual approach to problem solving. Management skills with the ability to multi-task and balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals.
- Ability to work with multiple people in a persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic manner