Project Manager at Reputable Company – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The Project Manager manages key Development Partner projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for Ag. Executive Secretary regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with development partners to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other divisions, agencies and the Ministry of Education to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and fulfill NIB and Development Partner needs.
May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the Education field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance NIB’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and Development Partners for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to Ag. Executive Secretary as needed
- Manage the relationship with Development Partners and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with Development Partners
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with Development Partners to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date : 10th June, 2019
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!