Project Engineer at Metal Craft Engineering Limited – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Develop comprehensive project/job plans (schematics) to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documents
- Review and sign off project drawings, and where necessary assist to produce the product drawings
- Coordinate internal resource and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage change to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure and track project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and produce project progress reports on timely basis.
- Plan and manage to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk.
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors.
- Delegate project tasks to site engineers or supervisors based on individual’s strength, skills set and experience levels.
- Exercise duty of care by ensuring that, you are mindful of everything that you do to prevent jeopardizing your own safety or the safety of others.
- Comply with all HSSE rules and regulations laid down by the organization.
- Report potential incidents and near missed as communicated by the company annually.
- Assist in investigations when called upon to find solutions to problems and to prevent reoccurrences.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Managing multiple project that are running concurrently.
- Applying own initiatives and individual knowledge in planning and executing to ensure project deliverables are met within the constraint of the cost and schedule.
- Flexible enough to accommodate changing customers/client needs and operational constraints.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
Key competencies & Levels
- Project Management: Skills
- Mechanical, Piping & Spraying: Skills
- Construction Management: Skills
- Negotiation: Knowledge
- Contract Management: Knowledge
- Software Applications – AutoCAD, Tekla Structures Master, Revit Structures & MS projects & Related Design Software: Skills
- Procurement: Knowledge
- Environmental, Health and safety management: Skills
- Steel Design Calculations, Analyses and Drawing Detailing: Skill
- Team Leadership: Knowledge
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in steel structure sector, with project coordination experience and
- Knowledge of technical terminology
- An understanding of fundamental business activities and procedures.
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Perform Quality Control duties in the absence of Quality Control Officers
Kindly send CV’s to: [email protected]