Project Engineer at Altimate Kristal Vision Ltd – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Altimate Kristal Vision Ltd is a Ghanaian owned organisation with 12 years of construction and finishes experience
The company has vacancy for the position of Project Engineer
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Primavera
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Current engineer license
- Time management and organization skills.
- MSc / BSc Civil Engineering from a recognised university
- Construction Management, Architecture, or other related discipline required
- 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry required.
Submit your CV to [email protected]