Programme Manager at Reputable Company – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
In order to support government’s quest to develop the automotive industry in Ghana, a reputable organization is seeking to setup an Automotive Unit among others. the unit and position, which would ne located in Accra will report to the Senior Technical Director of the organization. The organization therefore requires a Programme Manager.
- Act as a one stop shop for investors and facilitate investments
- Coordinate a wide range of institutions and stakeholders that are involved in an Integrated Auto and Component Manufacturing Industry.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of a supplier development programme
- Support the design of a vehicle financing scheme, and mobilisation of resources and partnerships to operationalise the scheme.
- Promote the industry abroad and in Africa.
- Communicate the organisation’s Auto Programme to the public and all relevant stakeholders.
Under the guidance of the Technical Director, the Programme Manager would, but not limited to:
- Coordinate the entire Programme Administration within the Organisation.
- Build a competent team with in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the auto policy and ensure its integration into the organisation.
- Advertisement: Scroll down to keep reading
- Facilitate meetings and programme delivery activities of the Technical Committees and Advisory Council Meetings
- Provide reports and briefings to the Head of the Organisation, through the lead Technical Director
Applicant must be a process-oriented self-starter with a flexible mindset and team orientation who is results driven. A leader who has strong organisational and communication skills in planning, organising and possesses strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. A person who possesses and demonstrates an understanding of principles and uses lean processes and procedures and a basic understanding of how a car manufacturing entity operates.
Applicant should have an excellent command of spoken and written English, and communicates effectively, listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others, especially investors and key stakeholders and responds appropriately: asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed. Must be an efficient negotiator with the skills to analyse a problem to determine the interests of each party in the negotiation
Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organisational goals, solicits input by genuinely valuing others ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others, places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
A university degree in Engineering with post training certification from a reputable Professional Association. A postgraduate qualification, particularly in management, will be an added advantage.
A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of engineering or industry. Relevant experience working in the Automotive Industry will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should submit applications (CV and Cover Letter) to
Deadline: three 3 weeks from publication.