Production Performance Engineer x2 at Hubtel – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Hubtel has 2 vacancies for the position of Production Performance Engineer.
In this position you will to join our Infrastructure and Product Support Team to manage the demands of our daily routines and procedures. This position will be located in Accra, Ghana, and is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities.
NOTE: This roles is on an 8-hour shift; with the first shift starting from 6:30 am, ending at 3:00 pm and the second shift starting from 1:30 pm, ending 9:00pm for all days (Monday to Sundays).
- State of the art working environment and tools
- Breakfast/ Lunch / Dinner Stipend (Depending on the Shift)
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Long Term Pension Savings
Skills & Experience Required:
You must be a motivated self-starter. You must be open and excited to learn new technologies. You must be curious enough to try out new tools to detect issues quickly and achieve 99.99% uptimes.
In addition you should have technical knowledge, skills and experience on the following:
- Analytics, metrics and monitoring systems such as Grafana, Nagios, graphite, statsd etc. Automating scripts and tests
- Databases – MySQL and PGSQL
- Centralized logging – GrayLog
- Cloud computing platforms and technologies (Amazon Web Services :VPC, EC2, RDS, VPNs)
- Deep understanding of operating systems virtualization and Linux internals
- Understanding of complex systems with respect to microservices architecture
- Monitor day to day operation of large scale computing infrastructure involving large amounts of data.
- Monitor core platform services and data streaming consumer services.
- Fix periodic issues regarding production performance to assure the integrity of data at all times
- Help to implement ideas on how to best support and deliver uptimes in excess of 99.99%.
- Determine cause of downtimes and take appropriate actions to resolve same.
- Assist in triage and incident management with collection and analysis of performance metrics.
- Provide technical support to Customer Service Representatives as required.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!