Product Lead – Digital & WebGenTM at Orica – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
We are excited to announce that we are recruiting for the newly created position Product Lead – Digital & WebGenTM within the EMEA Marketing Group.
As a Product Lead – Digital & WebGenTM your skills and experience are essential to supporting Digital & WebGenTM marketing outcomes across our portfolio of products, services and technology solutions to customers in the region.
Your role will work specifically across the Africa sub region providing product planning and marketing support to customer teams, analysing and supporting pricing frameworks and policy. As a member of our dynamic, high performing team, you will partner with cross functional teams in commercial, global marketing and global technology to deliver successful solutions, product and service outcomes for our customers.
The role is based in Accra, Ghana, and will involve extensive travel to customer offices and Orica sites throughout the Africa subcontinent. Fluency in English is essential.
What you will be doing
- Proactively identifying opportunities for Digital and WebGenTM offerings as part of Orica’s differentiated services, including novel uses of technology to improve our customer’s operations
- Tracking and reporting on new business development opportunities and opportunity pipelines
- Supporting commercial on new Digital and WebGenTM sales opportunities
- Developing market segmentation models and value propositions to enhance growth based on key customer needs
- Utilising Orica’s Digital and WebGenTM capabilities to deliver regional targets in relation to sales and growth
- Project manage Digital and WebGenTM trials with the sole purpose of progression to full commercialisation
- Increase Orica’s Digital product footprint in order to assist existing and new customers optimise their operation
- Be an integral exponent in developing capability and competency within the Africa sub-region
- Achieve key financial targets including margin, growth and fixed cost budgets
What you will bring
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Science or similar
- 10+ years relevant industrial and commercial expereince with a track record of achievement in Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in mining, explosives and blasting concepts including digital and blasting technology
- Strong relationships at all levels including with senior executives and cross functionally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in an additional language such as French will be a distinct advantage
- Unquestioned reputation for integrity, ethics, character, and personal values
Whats on offer
- A key project role with a company truly committed to being at the forefront of technology innovation
- Real opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive and truly global business
- A culture that values excellence and welcomes big ideas;
- The potential for you to develop a flexible career path and access tailored training and competitive rewards
- As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity, paid family leave and flexible work to support you at different stages of your career