Procurement Manager at KPMG Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: Procurement Manager
• The role holder will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of a consistent approach towards all sourcing, tendering and purchasing of items based on the Public Procurement Act essential for the institution’s operations
• Develop and implement a procurement and supply strategy to achieve a fully efficient supply chain and recommend modifications as may be needed
• Supervise purchasing and cost estimating activities across the institution to meet the objectives and operational needs in relation to price, quality and delivery targets to enable the institution function effectively
• Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce organizational overall expenses while increasing productivity
• Set vendor performance Key Performance Indicators, perform vendor evaluation including contracts, financial, technical and commercial risk analysis and site audit, and improve vendor performance to satisfy growing operation effectiveness
• Conduct review of acquisition processes prepared by the institution and specified entities to comply with procurement laws, regulations, policies and procedures, and ensure the use of sound business and management practices
• Prepare training in response to regulation, policy changes and specific areas of advising and assisting personnel on appropriate application of procurement policies and regulation to relevant specified entities and management
• Review the administration of all the institution’s and specified entities procurement contracts to determine compliance with laws regulations, court decisions, recognized business practices and other policies and recommend corrective actions to improve specified entities contract administration practices
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A minimum of degree in Public Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Procurement and Materials Management or related discipline from a recognized institution
• Recognised Professional Certificate e.g. (CIPS)
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ extensive experience in supply chain or as a procurement/purchasing lead in the public sector with two (2) years in a managerial role.
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!