Procure to Pay (P2P) Payments Team at World Vision – Jobs in Ghana
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This new role is intended to support the operational delivery of the payments processing service to WV Offices in Asia Pacific, East Africa, West Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Europe providing payments services to assigned Field and Support Offices, overseeing the accurate and timely generation of payment runs in Sun6 systems. This person will also ensure all payment registers (PYR) are processed within Service Level Agreements and help monitor daily workload of team, addressing bottlenecks and ensuring suppliers and staff are paid accurately and timely in the system and banking platforms.
- Manage core functional team of payments processing staff in one of Shared Services sites.
- Actively manage payment’s team compliance with financial obligations and commitments based on payment terms and payment run schedules.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day business including operational execution of payments processing tasks and operational issue resolution.
- Accountable for service delivery and review of KPIs of the respective payments processing team. Partners with the customers to drive process improvement and minimize risks. Leverage on existing tools like PowerBI to identify any process
- improvement on payment on time.
- Alert Global P2P Payments Manager to any non-compliance to guidance or SLA/KPIs and customer queries which can’t be resolved by the processing team.
- Actively manage aging items by analyzing weekly aging reports developing and delivering solutions to reduce the number of aging items.
- Act as first stage escalation for any customer issues; resolving and investigating queries as necessary.
- Partner with Field Office Finance team to resolve issues originating from failed/duplicate or erroneous payments.
- Takes a proactive role in working with a team on integration issues and resolving errors.
- Support the Global P2P Payments Manager by performing testing of new Coupa and/or Sunsystem functionalities to support system upgrade related to payments as well as execution of new process improvement initiatives.
- Work hand in hand with the global manager to identify areas of improvement in the P2P processes, identify with client and recommend solutions to client queries.
- Helps identify process standardization and improvement potentials and support implementation.
- Promote and encourage innovation within the team fostering a positive culture within the team.
Supervisory Responsibility and Business Continuity:
- Support Global P2P Payments Manager in staff development and training. Conduct people management activities such as performance reviews, coaching and mentoring for payments processing team.
- Train new staff, document and review processes with existing team members.
- Act as designated back-up of Global P2P Payments Manager in case of absence. Proactively work with other payments team leads from different sites to ensure business continuity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree (preferred fields of study – finance, accounting, or business management).
- Experience of delivering change in a customer facing and results-oriented environment.
- 3-4 years of P2P operations experience, managing a small team is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of procure-to-pay processes & banking systems.
- Sound knowledge of Sunsystem.
- Familiarity with accounting experience at World Vision or any NGOs.
- Customer service background.
- Lean six sigma greenbelt belt or at least working towards getting certified.
- Working with a global team requires a flexible work schedule. Meetings can occur from 5am until 11pm, depending on the time zones of the participants. These are rare and largely controllable, but some flexibility to accommodate others is
- Working from one of our shared service offices is desired and expected most of the time.
Closing Date : 24 March, 2020
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!