A successful applicant will assist the Chief Security Officer in the maintenance of peace and security in the college.
Job Title: Security Officer
Qualifications and Experience
The Candidate must:
• Possess five (5) credits in GCE ‘O’ Level/School Certificate or six (6) credits in WASSCE/SSSCE including a pass in English Language.
• Be physically fit and be not below 20 years. A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with three (3) years working experience will be an added advantage.
• Have served in the Armed Forces, Police Service or any recognized security service.
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants are required to download and complete an application form:
Click below To Download Application Form
The complete application pack should be submitted to:
the College Secretary,
Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong,
P. O. Box 27,
and soft copy to:
The application pack should contain the following:
• Application letter for the position applied for
• A completed application form downloaded from the college website
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
• Copies of relevant educational and professional certificates.