To provide high-quality HR Administration support to employees, managers, and support the HR operations agenda by liaising with the HR team and line managers to deliver a seamless service.
To be the first point of contact for standard HR policy administration within agreed standards and SLAs
Job Title: HR Operations Officer
- Ensure effective administration of the recruitment process; job adverts, shortlisting, coordinating interviews, regret emails, appointment letters, etc. within agreed SLAs
- Responsible for a timely new starter and leaver administration including onboarding, pre-employment checks, coordinating and executing orientation, induction, probation follow up, and exit interviews.
- Respond and resolve where possible routine employee queries, issues, and complaints, escalating where appropriate to the relevant HR person
- Maintain proper record keeping and filing systems including third-party contact information.
- Responsible for up to date and accurate HR data analytics and employee records, both electronic and paper-based, leading all HR master data changes in HR systems
- Manage Employee Self-service, build relationships with employees and colleagues to ensure information is communicated clearly and appropriately
- Coordinate and manage key employee engagement activities such as happy hour, staff parties/events, etc.
- Administer, monitor, and evaluate surveys, the provision of employee benefits and act as the first line of support to all employees for any enquiries
- Support key Talent activities such as TNA’s, performance management, coordination of development programs where needed, and tracking training impact and hours
- Monitor adherence by all employees to company policies and procedures
- Drives the execution of HR processes for the defined business area as required from time to time.
- Initiate requisitions and process invoices for HR team activities and processes
- Degree holder in HR or Business Management and/or Professional HR accreditation e.g. CIPD, SHRMP, IHRMP
- Good IT literacy including excel, word, mail merge, and PowerPoint
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- HR systems administration
- Data analytics
- Recruitment process coordination and administration
- Using and manipulating reports
- Employee service and resolving issues
- Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong HR Operational and coordination skills
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Good engagement and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, across all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent Team player
- Good HR Information systems understanding
This job requires no supervisory duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Position requires at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Commerce
or Business Administration (Accounting Option)
2. A minimum of five years hands-on experience in credit control or accounts receivable in ISP or telecommunication industries.
3. Professional qualification up to part two from ACCA or CA (Ghana) is an added advantage
Technical Competencies:(i.e. key technical skills/knowledge required for the position)
1. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office use (i.e. Word, Excel, Power point, E-mail and Internet)
2. Thorough knowledge of international accounting principles and practices.
Ability to prepare reconciliation statements
How To Apply
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the Head, Human Resources through [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted