Operations Manager at Nsano – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
An insurance brokerage firm requires the services of an experienced person to oversee the company’s operations i.e. underwriting, claims management, staff management, operational processes/ systems, and marketing
- Develop, recommend, implement, and interpret client service procedures;
- Coordinate activities with other internal units as required to meet customer needs
- Ensure effective and efficient management of underwriting and claims units in the organization
- Ensure customer complaints are identified and recorded. Also, acting as the escalation point for complaints
- Participate in Client review meetings, external audit feedback sessions and new business tender processes
- Ensure that work levels are evenly distributed across the teams; implement work reallocation strategies where appropriate to ensure effective Work in Progress management.
- Work towards agreed budgeted revenue and costs. Construct and effectively manage team budgets.