Ongoing Graduates Trainee Recruitment at Barry Callebaut Group (September, 2019 Recommended Jobs) – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
Our two-year rotational Technical Graduate program for Africa PM and Maximo creates an opportunity for a young graduate to undertake a work placement to learn and develop skills and competencies. He would help support the reliability and availability of assets of the plant and support Preventive Maintenance and Maximo related activities.
The Technical Graduate would understudy and be mentored to support the following activities:
- Monitor conditions of maintenance equipment, materials, parts and tools that are used by the maintenance team in their day-to day activities
- Follow up/check work orders status and participate in Root Cause Analysis for critical/frequent breakdowns.
- Assist in managing maintenance spare parts and critical parts using Maximo
- Support with the review of maintenance plans for assets, update assets information for the factory and support with Maximo training where needed.
- Support with the use of Maximo for maintenance Works Management (from Planning, Scheduling, Execution and Reporting)
Required Academic & Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Essential Experience / Knowledge
- Maximum 2 years work experience in engineering in a manufacturing environment (preferably food or process industry)
- Basic HSE & GMP Competencies
- Recent graduate with international outlook who is fluent in English and French
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Drive for results
- Organizational agility
INTERPERSONAL / LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Analytical skills
- Planning skills
- Time management
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
PERSONAL STYLE / ATTITUDE / MOTIVATION
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others.
Additional Considerations Or Comments
- Two years contract
- Willingness to rotate between units/ functions and other African sites