This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view or retaining and growing the corporate business. The individual is responsible for achieving results through own efforts.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships
- Markets full spectrum of corporate products
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales targets
- Takes responsibility of achieving BU sales targets to ensure growth and market share
- Conducts presentations to clients
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislations
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries
- Build key relationships with industry players
- Responsible for the accreditation of intermediaries on range of products.
- Signing on of partnerships
- A business related degree in Sales/Marketing or similar.
Required Work Experience
- 2 years experience in Corporate Sales in the Insurance industry