News Editor at Soireenews – Jobs in Ghana
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The News Editor will report to the assistant Chief Executive Officer of Augustine Corporations
The Editor will be in charge of administering all the works of the reporters for publication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- He or she is also entitled to writing stories gathered by the crew for publication.
- He or she supervises reporters and goes through their stories before publication.
- He or she directs reporters and news crew if they are performing below standard.
- He or she reports oversee the day-to-day administration of the news crew and determines when and where they should cover news.
- He or she reports technical failures to the CEO for immediate attention.
- He or she is entitled to questioning reporters and crew when performing below pal.
The person must:
- Must have a degree in news writing (journalism)
- Must have at least a year experience in print media
- Must be of good behavior and ready to submit and lead
- Must posess a laptop for work
- Must be single and multi-purposeful