New Vacancies At Deloitte 2019
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Deloitte is leading a power sector transformation program which has been established by a development agency to support reform within Ghana’s power sector. The objective of programme is to expand supply of and access to affordable and reliable grid-connected electricity services in West Africa through a range of technical assistance, capacity building, and transactional support to advance Power Africa’s objectives in selected countries in the West Africa region.
Job Title: Office Manager
The Office Manager will be responsible for working closely with the Deputy Chief of Party and the Finance Manager to oversee all aspects of the project’s administrative, operations, and finance activities.
- Develop, implement, and enforce project policies, protocols, and procedures relating to time and expense reporting, finance, accounting, human resources, travel, staffing, procurement, and other operations activities in alignment with our client and Deloitte policies and procedures
- Assist in preparing reports and deliverables including accrual reports, burn rate projections, quarterly reports, annual reports, and responding to other ad hoc reporting requests
- Oversee human resource management functions for local staff including obtaining appropriate approvals and vetting, negotiating salaries, collecting required documentation, and employment contract execution
- Manage procurement of goods and services in compliance with our clients and Deloitte policies and procedures
- Support travel coordination and event management
- Maintain timeliness and quality control process for relevant deliverables and financial management processes
Coordinate effective office operations including overseeing office supply Lead recruitment, onboarding, training, and oversight of team members as required
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.)
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience
- Experience leading operations, administration, and financial activities in the region
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to write, communicate, and prepare engagement materials clearly in English. French language skills preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and produce concise, accurate and impartial reports, narratives, summaries and recommendations
- Communicate, verbally and in writing, scientific and technical terminology into terms understandable to the general public
- Work independently within established guidelines, prioritize and coordinate activities, and meet critical deadlines
- Perform work assignments related to environmental inspections, compliance, monitoring, regulation, and research
- Work cooperatively with others; build and maintain constructive relationships with those encountered during course of work; respond effectively and tactfully to hostility, confusion or concerns expressed by others
- Develop, prepare, and present studies and reports to governmental boards, civic organizations and other groups
- Effectively represent the department in contacts and relationships with the public, local business community and other government agencies
- Use sound judgment and personal initiative to accomplish assignments
- Use appropriate interpersonal style and approach to ensure team cohesiveness and cooperation
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.