New Recruitment At Deloitte 2019
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Deloitte is leading a power sector transformation programme which has been established by a development agency to support reform within Ghana’s power sector. The objective of programme is to expand supply of and access to affordable and reliable grid-connected electricity services in West Africa through a range of technical assistance, capacity building, and transactional support to advance Power Africa’s objectives in selected countries in the West Africa region.
Job Title:Information Technology Specialist
Direct Report: Chief of Party
The Information Technology (IT) Specialist will be responsible for managing the project’s overall IT and technology security needs. This includes managing the project server(s) or document filing/storage system, coordinating ongoing maintenance of equipment, assisting with technical challenges, and monitoring compliance with project policies related to technology use and security.
- Manage project office IT systems and equipment, including:
- Provide training and guidance for staff members
- Collect project requirements and lead selection and installation of IT systems and equipment
- Manage the systems over time and provide technical support
- Liaise with third-party service providers as needed
- Manage staff email addresses and overall account with the identified service provider
- Support the ongoing maintenance of IT equipment (computers, printers, etc.) and assist team members with technical issues
- Keep track of all IT equipment and ensure assets are properly recorded and tagged according to requirements
- Lead the development of a thorough Confidential Information Management Plan (CIMP), which should detail how staff members must handle various project documents and information, and in general how the team plans to protect confidential material
- Develop and implement information security protocols and systems to protect project information. Enforce compliance with the approved CIMP plan and other project technology protocols on an ongoing basis, using audits as needed.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. /B. Tech., etc.)
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Cognate experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Ability to respond on short notice and plan and execute several activities at once
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team or independently, and meet deadlines consistently
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.