A reputable multi-national paint manufacturing company is looking for self-motivated and purpose-driven individuals.
Job Title: Assistant Production Supervisor
We are looking for a dynamic and results oriented person with experience to help plan, co-ordinate and increase our company’s production activities.
• Planning, implementing and managing workflow at the factory.
• Creating and managing team schedules.
• Evaluating performance and providing feedback to Production Manager.
• Training new hires.
• Helping to resolve employee issues and disputes at the factory.
• Reporting to HR and Senior Management on all industrial relation issues.
• A good First Degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering from a reputable University.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have at least three years’ proven work experience in a manufacturing company.
• Be a highly self-motivated person.
• Problem-solving and time-management abilities.
• Good computer skills especially in Ms. Excel.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: [email protected] or [email protected]