The National Population Council (NPC) Secretariat has vacancy for the following position/grade for immediate employment.
Job Title: Director, Policy Planning and Programmes (PPP) Division
• To provide technical and administrative leadership for the implements and activities of the PPP Division for ther achievement of the mandate of the council
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop guidelines for the implementation of programmes and activities of the Division
• Provide inputs for the formulation, implementation and review of population-related policies
• Initiate action for the design of strategies for the effective integration of population issues into development planning at all levels
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Population Studies, Public Health or related field from an accredited institution
• A minimum of 15 years post-qualification relevant work experience, with 5 years of which must be in a Deputy Director position in the Public service.
How To Apply
Typewritten applications, attached with detailed curriculum vitae and duly certified copies of relevant certificates should be addressed to:
The Director Human Resource and Administration National Population Council P.O.Box MB 666 Accra
For enquiries, please call this line: 0302-923162