Job Title: Driver GD 1
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conveys assigned officials, goods and equipment to and from designated destinations.
• Logs in trips and other relevant information in log books on official vehicles.
• Ensures the maintenance of pre and post Trip Assessment Records.
• Facilitates the investigation of incidents involving official vehicles.
• Examines vehicles and submit periodic reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of BECE
• A professional level qualification or industry skill-based certification in auto-mechanics.
• Must have a valid driver license
• A valid driver license with “A” class would be an advantage (for Dispatch Rider).
• A minimum six (6) years post license relevant work experience.
• Must pass an interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with Public Services Commission.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Knowledge in Road Traffic Act and Regulations.
• Knowledge in relevant Road Vehicle Standards.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Defensive Driving.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station