Job Title: Senior Private Secretary
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates the efficient and effective performance of secretarial duties;
• Covers meetings and produces reports;
• Coordinates the work schedules and manages the diary of the superior officer;
• Facilitates the organisations of meetings of the superior;
• Ensures safe keeping of confidential documents of the superior;
• Answers, screens and transfers enquiries;
• Drafts correspondence for superior;
• Manages the office of the superior;
• Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence of the superior;
• Allocates and supervises the work of subordinates;
• Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretarialship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification;
• A minimum of six (6) years’ post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation;
• Working knowledge in French, and any other major international language will be an advantage;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge of Business Communication systems.
• Human and Public Relations skills.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Leadership and organisational skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• High sense of duty.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Meticulous and attention to details.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station