Job Title: Assistant Finance Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implements programmes and activities of the Directorate;
• Collects data for the preparation of annual budget for the Directorate;
• Complies with the provisions of the financial management laws, regulations and other fiscal policies;
• Collects data for the preparation of annual financial reports of the Authority;
• Collects data for the analysis of financial reports;
• Implements financial recommendations contained in audit reports;
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports for the Directorate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following
fields: Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines.
• A minimum of Level II qualification from a recognised and relevant professional body (e.g. ICAGH, ACCA, CPA or CIMA).
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority, in collaboration with the Public
• Knowledge in financial management laws, regulations and fiscal policies.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station