Job Title: Senior Administrative Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collates data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements and monitors the programmes and activities of the Unit;
• Facilitates the organisation of meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops;
• Provides inputs for the development of administrative systems and manuals;
• Supervises the allocation of resources to support the activities of the Authority;
• Collates data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Authority;
• Prepares the annual and other periodic reports of the Unit;
• Prepares the budget and work plan of the Unit;
• Supervises and appraises the performance of immediate subordinate staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Business/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
• Membership of a relevant professional body would be an advantage
• A minimum of four (4) years post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Good strategic management skills.
• Good knowledge in Labour laws and regulations.
• Knowledge in Administrative procedures.
• Good leadership and networking skills.
• Monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Negotiation, lobbying and conflict management skills.
• Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor.
• Knowledge in financial management laws and regulations.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Good report writing skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station