Job Title: Records Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements records management programmes and activities of the Authority;
• Collates data for the development of guidelines, procedures and processes on the management of records of the Authority;
• Maintains documented information of the Authority;
• Manages the records of the Authority;
• Oversees the storage and retrieval of records;
• Collates data for the preparation of budget and work plan for the unit;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports;
• Supervises and appraises the performance of immediate subordinate staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Records Management, Information Studies, Archival Studies or any other relevant field.
• A minimum of one (1) year post Bachelor’s Degree relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
• Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Authority, in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Good Knowledge in Records Management
• Knowledge in relevant laws and regulations in Records Management
• Networking and Monitoring skills
• Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor
• Quantitative and Analytical skills
• High integrity and good ethical standards
• Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge in relevant IT application
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station