Job Title: Assistant Administration Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements programmes and activities of the Unit;
• Facilitates the organisation of meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops;
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Unit;
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the Unit;
• Covers and produces minutes of meetings;
• Drafts routine correspondence.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Business/Public Administration, Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Basic knowledge in Labour laws and regulations.
• Reading skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station