MTN Ghana New Jobs 2020
Job Title: Senior Manager, Brands and Communications
Responsible for contributing to the overall MTN Brand performance through superior brand positioning, an integrated TTL brand communications, a TTL engaging digital media and event sponsorship strategies.
- Lead the execution of MTN Ghana marketing strategy which includes input into the MTN Ghana business plan and the execution of the strategies there off, including the following: ü Brand positioning (ATL, Print, OOH, digital & Customer Connection touch points)
- Brand communication across all relevant media channels including Digital/social media
- Media Profiling and Intelligence (Customer/Consumer & Products)
- Alignment to Mission, Vision and Strategic themes
- Developing and Implementing a 360 Communications plan to impact Brand awareness and recognition for the Business across all its portfolios Consumer, Mobile Financial Services (MFS), Enterprise and Digital.
- Develop relationship with key media to ensure growth in coverage both online and offline.
- Communicate the Brand to internal customers and stakeholders alike ensuring MTN compliance standards
- Provide accurate, timely and actionable research/analysis on: Advertising media landscape, Media Inflation, social media trends, Brand Tracking Reports etc.
- Lead through end to end project management the delivery of MTN Ghana’s events, sponsorships, media concepts etc. to ensure a return on investments both financially and to the brand.
- Build a clear and coherent Customer and Competitor Knowledge insights for decision making across the entire customer touch points.
- Advice on reporting systems and reports to be incorporated into business and update the leadership on customer and competitor reports for decision making.
- Liaise with Customer Relations division in addressing digital channel/social media engagement with the brand and Customers
- Provide of ongoing and ad hoc reports on key Customer Experience elements of the business.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Customer base intelligence required for customer management
- Market and Segment insights key to deliver a differentiated Brand positioning and offering
- Active external stakeholder engagement with regards to Brand Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and other related qualifications
- Post Graduate degree (Marketing and Brand Communications preferably) is an added advantage
- 8 years multi-faceted marketing experience with corporate / multinational organizations
- A minimum of 5 Years at Managerial Level with exposure to Brands & Communication management
- Experience in brand positioning aligned to market and market trends
- Communication & Messaging
- Appreciation of the telecommunications ecosystem
- Project management
- Research and Statistical analysis and interpretation
- Brand management
- Business risk management (Marketing, branding, reputation)
- Knowledge of issue management strategies and crisis communication
- Media relations management
- Quality assurance
- Strategic agility