Minimum of a 1st Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or its equivalent
· Microsoft and/or Cisco Professional Certifications a plus.
· ITIL Practitioner Certified a plus.
· Priority for candidates with OCP or MCDBA, ITIL and PMP
· COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT a plus.
Job Title: Supervisory Contractor, Enterprise Applications Support
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
· Sound knowledge of internetworking technology.
· Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation
· TCP/IP, LAN and WAN Topologies
· In-depth knowledge of CCNA and CCNP or its equivalent
· Risk and data flow Analysis
· System capabilities, limitations, and programming logic (Mandatory).
· Good knowledge in the following systems: JAVA, .NET, Oracle and SQL Scripting.
· Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
· Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
· Professional approach with a can do attitude
· Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
· Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
· Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
· Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings