MTN Ghana Job Vacancy : Senior Manager, Branch Network Services – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Lead and manage the delivery of excellent service to customers and ensure the efficient operation of all branches, connect stores and Volume management points in assigned regions in line with MTN Ghana’s vision of leading the delivery of a bold new digital world
Job Role Key Tasks:
- Responsible for ensuring that operational policies and procedures are being implemented and followed in all branches within assigned region.
- Provide guidance in the implementation of all Customer Experience projects/plans within the assigned region
- Oversee service excellence, Sales and Mobile Money activities in all service centres within assigned region
- Drive activities to achieve higher NPS within assigned region
- Handle the resolution of escalated branch issues within the region.
- Manage third party employees assigned to branches in the region.
- Ensure availability of logistics and sales stock for teams across branches in assigned region
- Provide recommendations and justification for branch expenditure in the preparation of annual budgets
- Conduct branch/connect store/VM Centres visits/spot checks across assigned region
- Liaise with distributor teams in ensuring service standards are maintained in Connect stores/VM Centres.
- Prepare Business reports (quarterly, monthly and weekly).
- Lead the implementation of companywide business initiatives within branches across the organization
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Set goals and objectives for direct reports, monitor progress and maintain motivation
- Manage performance of team.
- Identify staff training and development needs and implement necessary actions
- Responsible for Career management of team
- Input in hiring talents.
- Create an enabling culture and environment for team to deliver on business objectives
- A University Degree in social sciences.
Affiliation to a Professional body (CIM etc.) or a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
At least 8 years’ experience in Customer Service environment of which 5years has been in managerial role.
- Strong knowledge of customer service management
- A working knowledge of all telecommunication products and services.
- Strong knowledge of sales and relationship building skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Technology savvy
- Customer Experience creation and management
- Sales management
- People Management
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, and share knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Negotiation skills
- Facilitating skills
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by January 17th, 2019 to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.