Monitoring, Evaluation, And Learning Advisor at RTI International – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
- Responsible for establishing and managing the project’s overall M&E system.
- Tracking all progress made towards meeting Activity results, indicators, and targets.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 7 years’ experience with quantitative and qualitative M&E for international development programs required.
- Individuals are invited to submit a resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with current contact information and details (including achievements) of relevant experience to [email protected].
- Please indicate “Ghana” and interest in specific positions in the Subject Line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.