Midwives at Reputable Health Facility – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Typical duties include:
- examining and monitoring pregnant women
- assessing care requirements and writing care plans
- undertaking antenatal care
- carrying out screening tests
- providing information, emotional support and reassurance to women and their partners
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- caring for and assisting women in labour
- monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour
- monitoring the foetus during labour
- advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies
- helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
- writing records
- tutoring student midwives
- identifying high-risk pregnancies
Midwives may work on a rotation and be on call to provide care on a 24-hour basis.
Required Skills or Experience
Must have at least 3 years practical experience on the job
Send CV to [email protected]. Please indicate position applied for in the subject line.