Metal Craft Engineering Ltd Job Vacancy : Project Engineer – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- BSc / HND Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, specialty in Steel Structures and Metal Fabrication will be an advantage.
- Project Management Professional
- Skilled at Auto CAD
- Skilled at MS Project
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Technical understanding
- Design skills
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Documentation skills
- Safety management
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from subcontractors
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Control project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date : 13th March, 2018