Membership Assistant | ReliefWeb
To act as a point of contact for all members and prospective members, providing timely assistance and co-ordinate all administration relating to the admissions process.
ABOUT US ABOUT THE JOB
• Oversee membership applications and undertake all aspects of data entry relating to members in accordance with the agreed data for collection requirements.
• Conduct key membership tasks including creating invoices and receipts, processing membership invoices and payments, and keeping membership fee payment tracking files up to date.
• Ensure that all responses to membership enquiries are immediate and to a good standard.
• Support the joint planning activity and review with producer organizations and ensure timely gathering and distribution of information to producer organizations.
• Deliver a seamless experience to the members as well as providing support and assistance to team members where needed.
• Process membership payments and liaise with the Finance and Administration Officer to ensure that financial records reconcile to those on the accounting system.
• Monitor the provision of membership service to producer organizations
• Provide logistical and administrative support events and workshops
• Response to member queries, requests and communications Reporting and Communication
• Maintain up to date membership database and producer records.
• Liaise with the Communications Officer to ensure the clear communication of membership benefits and deliver key information to members.
• Prepare membership activity reports
• Conduct outbound calls and correspondence to support member engagement and retention.
• Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field Experience and Knowledge
• 2 years’ experience in a customer service role to either a membership or the general public
• Experience of managing and maintaining data records Skills
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and cope with pressure, multi-task, demonstrate flexibility
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
• Good data entry skills
• Reliable, well organized and flexible
• Excellent attention to detail